Ellie Smith opens up on her family’s nightmare wait for news on the whereabouts of her four-year-old daughter, who went missing from a remote beach camp in WA.
- by Peter de Kruijff
- by Bianca Hall and Cassandra Morgan
- by David Estcourt and Simone Fox Koob
After almost a term of remote learning, teachers say the social and psychological transition back to the classroom might take time.
- by Madeleine Heffernan and Adam Carey
Somali Australian Council of Victoria founder Hussein Haraco has been handed a temporary medical exemption, as IBAC heard taped calls of factional leaders discussing plans to “go racism” in response to questions from reporters.
- by Sumeyya Ilanbey
- by John Silvester
- by Stephen Brook and Samantha Hutchinson
- by Adam Carey and Simone Fox Koob
- by Simone Fox Koob and Cassandra Morgan
- by Aisha Dow and Melissa Cunningham
- by Stephen Duckett