Police are investigating a 35-year-old man who was allegedly stopped at Central station before he could attend the anti-lockdown protest last Saturday, only to test positive to COVID-19 the next day.
- by Lucy Cormack
As households remain one of the main drivers of transmission, the Australian Defence Force has accepted a request to help NSW ensure people are staying home and not mixing with extended family.
- by Alexandra Smith, Lucy Cormack and Lucy Carroll
- by Lucy Cormack, Rachel Clun, Alexandra Smith and Lucy Carroll
- by Alexandra Smith
- by Alexandra Smith, Matt Wade and Lucy Cormack
- by Georgina Mitchell
- by Jordan Baker
- by Rita Glennon
- by Lucy Carroll and Mary Ward
- by Harriet Alexander and Lucy Carroll